Product: Case Boss Iphone 7 Cell Phone Case Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Case Boss - Pathetic

Military case arrived and it was defective. Contacted CaseBoss. They said to send pictures via Dropbox of the defect and the packaging. I did that. They have not responded for days. I’ve sent several follow up emails and PM on FB. Company is a F N joke and a complete ripoff. Why they are still allowed to do business on FB is mind boggling.
Reply to reviews
Case was not waterproof after a day. If you want a refund you must still have packaging, how many times do you order something and think oh I should keep this packaging . I spent over 100$ on Case Boss cases and accessories. Cable splitter for Iphone does not work....
1.4
I liked
  • Advertisement videos
I didn't like
  • Fact that they stole my money
  • Customer service is nonexistant
Show

Case Boss - Thumbs way TF UP!!!!

Man i am so happy i was just a little more patient.. I LOVE THE GRAVITY CASE I RECIEVED TODAY... OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY PRODUCT!!! I plan to do more business in the near future. And yes i am a real person leaving a great review!!!!! Just give them time to deliver.
4.3

Case Boss - Flaking Paint

Purchased Two heavy duty aluminum Case-Boss cases and the paint is peeling off both of them and one of the protective screen cover has cracked at the home button screen on the iPhone 7. One Black (Mine) and one red (Wife's). Have sent two emails to their customer service, with no response.