I ordered a promotional phone case on March 16 and it said 2-4 week delivery.After 7 weeks (May 3) I emailed stating I did not receive my product.

I waited and 8 days later (May 11) I emailed them again stating I did not receive my product, an answer to my email inquiry and would like a refund. Still waiting on a response. Either give me my product of give me my money back. Oh here's a kicker they don't take phone calls you can only email them.

The case was "free" but you had to pay for shipping.

I would just like the money I paid for shipping when I never did receive my product.I don't think that is too much to ask for.

Review about: Case Boss Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No response to emails, No tracking numbers, No delivery, Fact that they stole my money.

Had an Experience with Case Boss?

Comments

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #1334807

Hi anyone who has been deceived by this company please email darrylcadet@icloud if you are interested in going in an international civil law suit against them thanks

Darryl

I am a victim of their scam too!

Ordered one after a month of waiting and email they gave me a tracking number i tracked it to the day it was delivered in sarasota fl ( i live in texas) it was delivered to a mailbox.I emailed them and oh they gave me another tracking number that now over 2 wks almost isnt showing found.

I asked for refund and they wont.Ordered exact same case from amazon got it in 4 days this case boss is a joke do not order from them

Bronx, New York, United States #1327337

They did the same thing to me

to Anonymous Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States #1327478

Same with me. I actually ordered more and still haven't seen anything. I'm livid.

to Jlo416 Providence, Utah, United States #1327510