ME: It’s too heavy, and too big CB: It saddens us to know that you’re thinking of returning your order.As per our policy, Order returns will be reviewed; Once reviewed and reason is valid- order will be refunded.

Thus, returns of orders with no valid reasons such as shipping time frame or simply not liking the product will be denied. The request was denied in accordance to our policy. ME: The reason for denailing refund is not valid, I bought product online not in the store, so I couldn’t be aware of the product weight and size. That is why I want to return the product and request refund.

CB: Please be advised that returning the item will still not warrant a refund of the case. Since all refunds are also validated and reviewed.As I checked, you received the correct case that you have ordered online to us and we cannot process any request since it was the correct.

For the item you received you can give it to family as a gift.I’m sure they will love it.You can try to sell it, I’m pretty sure you won’t have a hard time selling it because our products are top grade.ETC, ETC, ETC

Review about: Case Boss Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments