1.2K views
2.0

I ordered my Case Boss for the iPhone 7s after seeing it advertised on Facebook. Huge mistake.

My order was confirmed on March 12th. I received it today, April 22nd. The package was half opened and the small tool you need to open up the device is missing! I can't even use the case after waiting this long.

During my lengthy wait for the product I e-mailed and received a tracking number showing it was coming from Singapore. This product without my phone inside of it, since I can't open it up, weighs a ton!

If I get the tool to open it, I don't think I will use this device. There is no way the vent clip and magnetic holder could hold up the weight of this case.

Review about: Case Boss Iphone Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Does anyone know If they steal money from the card too? Because i've just paid 9$ for a case (not too much) but i'm really scared about my credit card money. Please answer me.

Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada #1345050

I ordered my protective box for my iPhone 7+ May 8 and I have not received anything yet

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1336746

Ordered my case in February... it's now June ..

still don't have it and they have stopped replying to my emails ! Don't waste your money

Kingsford, New South Wales, Australia #1333665

At least you received your package. I ordered mine a week after yours and have still not received it more than a month after you received yours. Maybe as you said, the item is so heavy, the postman can't pick it up to deliver it.

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #1330848

Well I guess I should have read the reviews before I order d it. Been waiting over a month for the 2 cases I paid for.

They had no problem taking the money out of my account the day I ordered to pay but won't give me the money ur back.

Put in the tracking. Umber and it says no Oder and they still won't give me the money back rip off

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1327030

The service is terrible! I ordered a case on February 22/17 and as of today have still not received it, may 10/17.

The tracking # they send you just says Singapore post and nothing else.

After 2 emails they quit responding. Not a good company at all!!!

I ordered March 11th. Nothing yet.

I am filing with my credit card company to get my money back! Fraud people here!!!

Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand #1325639

So am I, but more terrible than yours. Order from 30 Mar 2017, now is 7 May 2017, I haven't received it yet !!!

The company is a crook......I ordered mine two cases three months ago..... *** crook

I ordered a case 63 days ago, it has yet to arrive. They misled me to believe the case was in transit, the tracking number was not recognized.

Perhaps its coming from thailand? Im requesting my money back.

Havre, Montana, United States #1322016

Having a common issue. They are terrible!

Talking in circles and not giving answers. I requested full refund since my product was still not shipped as tracking has been in pre-shipment since placing order on March 8. Money was immediately taken from my acct but was not even processed until April 8...STILL NOTHING.

Even after multiple attempts and emails and being told the manufacture would be contacted and find out what the hold up was right away, still nothing after another week. This has now gone on for a month of emails.

Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa #1321854

Seems like they are on to a good scam here. Because the amounts they scam from us are small, $9 to $30, most people wont bother with pursuing a refund because of the effort involved verse the monetary value recouped.

Financial institutions aren't interested either nor is facebook, with whom Case Boss advertise. Suggest you flood facebook with complaints, only way to stop them

Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa #1321853

Ordered my "free" case" but had to pay for shipping. Received confirmation of my purchase but was promised an email to confirm shipping.

Never received that email nor any replies to my numerous emails to them.

Its been 4 weeks since my order and have had absolutely no communication from them. I responded to their advert on facebook so am going to contact Facebook to have them blacklisted

to Keith Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand #1325644

Yours is the same as me !!!

Hurst, Texas, United States #1321697

Anyone who has ordered one and paid with PayPal should file a claim right away. Start the process to ensure you have a chance of recouping your payment.

Scott, Louisiana, United States #1321329

I can't even find a way to contact them emaildoes not respond I still have not received anything

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1320400

I have yet to receive the two I ordered as well. No reply for either email I sent, or in messenger. There has to be something we can do!

#1319548

I ordered a case for my iPhone 6+ on FEBRUARY 23rd... and today marks two months and nothing!

They've stopped responding to my emails and had given me a tracking number that doesn't exist on any tracking platform, period. What a scam!

#1319505

I ordered my case march 18th and I still haven't received it, I emailed customer service and have yet to receive a response. Getting very frustrated!!

Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1319266

I ordered and paid for TWO Cases on March 6 and never received them. The tracking number given is not valid. It shows NO information at all!!