Resolved
2.5

Update by user May 28

Surprised, a small package delivered to me and its the case!It came from China, so I rethink the possibilities why it was so delayed and how they looked like scammers.

My conscience is killing me.

Poor case boss, I think they are a legit company now but due to shipment issues, emails are raining on them and can't respond to all inquiries in time.I feel sorry I got intimidated quickly when I saw the reviews here.

Update by user May 23

Update: I got my refund thanks to Paypal. Luckily I used my Paypal to pay.

Original review posted by user May 14

Scammer.I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates.

I searched the internet about case boss and saw this website. I checked again their Facebook page where I saw the ads and the posts were almost wiped out and the comments were filtered. Tss. Nice play.

Good advertisement by the way. Then I checked again their website and only Ultra Waterproof Case have product reviews and saw interesting review haha. I tried to add a review to confirm if its legit but, tada! my review did not showed up hahaha.

Confirmed thieves.

Really regret it.Lesson learned.

Review about: Case Boss Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Scammer.

I liked: Product, Advertisement videos.

I didn't like: Theyre not legit company, Took my money, No response to emails, No updates, Scammers.

Had an Experience with Case Boss?

Comments

mypachuchay_40

Good for you you had refund.I don't know how I can refund mine.

-more than 2 months and none yet arrived.

Debitted from my visa prepaid account.I'm so pissed!!

Washington, Georgia, United States #1330581

Better yet I keep getting email offers from this company with special offers. Yeah to steal your money. REport them to facebook

Goodyear, Arizona, United States #1328861

Did the same to me it's been almost a month and nothing in the mail. Whatever it's $10 but it's absolutely impossible to get a hold of these people's, so obviously it is a scam ... I'm pissed...

kentoaisaki
to Rick Holmwood #1328918

And if ever we received the item, we will still regret it. Happy customers who received theirs not found. They just received a disappointment from their mails.