Order case March 3 .No delivery .

Got two emails from "customer service" saying on its way. Got two so called tracking numbers for shipping. Both phony. Also original order free shipping.

Case boss offered a free magnetic holder. But if you order it.. who wouldn't for free! They then add shipping of over $9.00 because of additional item....

total scam artists...finally got a full refund be from PayPal buyer protection.

Thank you Pay Pal.*** Case-Boss!

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Case Boss?

Comments

Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1331010

2 months waiting for my order..

Until now no item receive!They are not answering my email!

The tracking number given not found in carrier system!i need my refund caseboss

London, London, United Kingdom #1330997

same ting to me x2 hard case for ipone noting come up

Hi.Same thing happen to me.

I use my credit card.How can i get my refund?

I can't believe I fell for this...having the same experiences as others who bought the Case Boss online. I filed an FTC consumer complaint. I recommend others do the same so Case Boss will get on the FTCs radar.