Just checked this site: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/case-boss.com I haven't read a single case where a customer did received their products. I have tried to contact them via email and thru the form in their site, with no response.

I even check their address in google maps, that address belong to a US Postal office. ALL IS FAKE!!! P L E A S E D O N O T B U Y A N Y T H I N G! I AM SO UPSET!

FIRST TIME I FALL FOR A FAKE SITE The worse thing, I got to know this company in facebook, how facebook allow to promote fake sites? I am going to try to report their page, but even that is so difficult!

I can not believe how much money they are making just for scaming people!! Brilliant ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Case Boss Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Fall in a fake site..! .

I didn't like: Fact that i got ripped off, Fact that they stole my money, No tracking numbers, No response to emails, Never gives accurate tracking number.

Comments

Received my case and the magnetic car mount holder that I ordered. It took a while but it arrived. Received email updates about the delay.

I ordered the anti gravity case and it arrived after about 3 weeks :)

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States #1326415

Happens the same with me never received my product, no money back or even answer a message for me! I'ts a fake page