Featured Not resolved
Layout of Store

I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised.

Then contacted them so many time. Finally after a month they sent a tracking number. then after 15 days I have received the cheap case( shown in the image attached). The one which was shown at the time of purchase was totally different.

I have sent emails to the customer support about the issue. there is no response yet. I have posted a review in their website and on submit it disappears. I have posted a comment in the Facebook page saying this company is a cheating company and don't fall into their trap.

that is also been hidden.

This type of online cheaters should be brought in front of the public.And there should be form to file a Case against them.

Review about: Case Boss Iphone 6s Cell Phone Case.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fact that they stole my money.

Had an Experience with Case Boss?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1347708

Just dispute the charge with your credit card issuer---you did use a credit and not a debit card, didn't you---like a responsible consumer?