Update by user Jun 17, 2017

I got an update that said "Thank you for writing us back. Sorry for the delay.

This is a very unusual incident. We understand how you feel about this. It is always our intention to get the items delivered the soonest possible time and it is very unfortunate that we still do not have any advise from the courier. This has been escalated to our manufacturer as well.

We will let you know once we already have the full details. We truly appreciate your magnanimous patience. Again, we thank you for your kind understanding. We promise you, it's worth the wait!

Thank you. Ruben Case-Boss support www.case-boss.com" After a lie like this I have little doubt that this company is false.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2017

on February 25th I order $50 worth of merchandise from this company and haven't received my order as of June 17th. I have contacted them multiple times and they continue to say the time was ship and they wont do anything about.

The tracking number they gave me didn't work and I would guess that they gave the same number to others of there victims (LN257601453SG). I believe this company has stolen our money with promises of delivery and fake info.

I would guess that others out there have had the same or similar experiences. This company has provided me with the worst service I have ever had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Case Boss Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 17, 2017.

Comments