Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I have ordered 3 iPhone anti gravity cases!!My brother also got 3!!!

It was supposed to be free only paying shipping.. The website gave me three options of currency: American, Canadian or Australian dollar! I picked Canadian!! As we both bought together we paid with same card.

Than they charged us American dollar, so when I questioned they said all their products were charged in American!! Now I ask! Why offer then 3 options if only one is used! Than my cases never came!!

So I kept emailing them, and they took over 5 emails to answer me. And said that our cases would take some time but it was on the way! Again it never came, I emailed many more times and never got an answer! So today finally after months they sent my brother's cases.

But not mine!! And what a surprise when we opened the package and they were not anti gravity cases as we ordered! They are heavy duty protective cases!! All same color!

They totally took personal my complaint, lied, charged us wrong and didn't even send the right product!!That is case boss!!!

Review about: Cellphone Anti Gravity Cases.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Case Boss Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Case Boss?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.